Healing diseases through spirituality
In our life, we face many highs and lows, ups and downs – emotionally and physically. The physical issues can be managed but the emotional problems are a bigger challenge to tackle. We suffer at times and at times we succeed. We accept all these issues as karma or fate. The reality is often different. Our experiences in life do not depend on karma or fate but on our thoughts. We are responsible for our reality and not luck. Every thought that enters our brain is creating our future. Bottom line is, we can change our future and turn our life around, on our own accord.
Our thoughts connect us to the spiritual world. All the hardships we go through is the cause of our spiritual thoughts and our spiritual life. Each disease and infirmity may also have otherworldly importance that we are not aware of. As such, the ailment is made inside our body when we are declining to change or acknowledge issues in our lives. Each intersection we experience in disease is, partly, what we cannot see because there may be more to it. That is perhaps what stays behind with us.
We must seek consistent and proficient clinical assistance for any ailment that shows up in our lives. It helps in comprehending the profound importance behind it in our lives. It further helps us understand what our whole being is trying to advise us. Here are a few ailments that can help you understand the hidden meaning behind them. This process is called mapping the cached emotions in the process of healing physical ailments.
- Inflexibility and guilt: Ankles represent the ability to receive pleasure.
- Anorexia: Denying the self-life. Afraid of being rejected. Lack of self-love.
- Anxiety: Not trusting the flow and the process of life. Refusing to live in the present.
- Apathy: Resistance to feeling. Deadening of the self.
- Appetite: Fear. Needing protection. Judging the emotions.
- Arm: Represents the capacity and ability to hold the experiences of life.
- Arteries: Carries the joy of life.
- Arthritis: Feeling unloved. Criticism, resentment.
- Asthma: Smothered love. Inability to breathe for one’s self. Feeling of suffocation. Suppressed crying.
- Calluses: Hardened concepts and ideas.
- Cancer: Deep hurt. Longstanding resentment. Deep secret or grief eating away at the self.
- Candida: Feeling very scattered. Lots of frustration and anger. Demanding and untrusting in relationships. Great takers.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Anger and frustration at life’s seeming injustices.
- Cataracts: Inability to see ahead with joy. Dark future.
- Cellulite: Stored anger and self-punishment.
- Cerebral Palsy: A need to unite the family in an action of love.
- Chills: Mind contraction, pulling away and in. Desire to retreat.
- Cholesterol: Clogging the channels of joy. Fear of accepting joy
- Teeth Problems: Longstanding indecisiveness.
- Root Canal: Can’t bite into anything anymore. Beliefs being destroyed.
- Throat Problems: The inability to speak up for oneself. Swallowed anger. Stifled creativity.
- Thyroid Gland: Humiliation. I never get to do what I want to do.
In the process of recovering from your ailment, keep a positive outlook towards this phase. Remember that this a sign from the universe to give your self more attention, listen carefully to what your body has to say to you. It will help you then map out a course of action to overcome this difficulty in life. Your path to a happy and content life is hidden behind the way you counter these messages. Look deeper into yourself to see what is causing these problems consistently in your body. You can involve your medical team in helping you safely recover from the issues you are facing. A compilation of energies is also remedial.
It must be known, that you can decades or long periods of times before you realize that you trapped emotions. Because these emotions are trapped your body sends you signals by way of ailments. It is when the issue is overflowing and the body cannot manage the issue on its own and needs your assistance.
Inputs by Dr. Priya Kaul, Spiritual Life Coach & a Healer