Wonderla Holidays Ltd. announces results for Q3 FY22
Wonderla Holidays Ltd., India’s largest Amusement park chain has announced its financial results for the third quarter ended 31st December 2021.
- Q3 FY22 was the best quarter of the last 7 quarters. The company recorded PAT positive.
- Gross Revenue for the Third Quarter ended December 31st, 2021 was Rs.50.10 crores over 6.32 crores during the corresponding period of the last Financial Year.
- EBITDA for the Third Quarter 2021-22 was 16.05 crores against EBITDA loss of Rs.8.70 crores during the corresponding period of last Financial Year.
- Profit after tax for the third Quarter 2021-22ended 31st December 2021 was 4.55 crores as against loss after tax of Rs.14.75 crores during the corresponding period of last Financial Year.
- In the Third Quarter of 2021-22, the Company achieved a total footfall of 81 lakhs.
- With Q3 results, recorded nine months’ EBITDA positive and improved cash position.
- Resort achieved 58% occupancy during the third quarter of the Financial Year 21-22. Long stays and groups improved the occupancy during the quarter.
Business Outlook: Commenting on the performance during the quarter, Mr Arun K Chittilappilly, Managing Director, Wonderla Holiday said, “We have delivered a strong and resilient performance during the quarter. The quarter was marked with strong performances from the festive season: Dussehra, Christmas, and New Year. Our performance is reflective of strategic focus on footfall from various segments, experimenting with new areas (park plus activities and F&B offerings), concentrated digital marketing activities (groups, walk-ins & events), and operational excellence of our business.
We are happy with the overall business performance during the quarter and are confident that the footfall will show an uptrend across all the locations in the ensuing quarters.”